Supporting organisations to develop and adopt new ways of working and assessing, designing and implementing new operating models. We also understand Service Management and the interlock of implementing effective dev ops models. We help by performing capability assessments and driving structured improvements.
- Maturity and Value Assessments: measuring IT Organisations against good practice market trends, peers, recognised industry standards (TOGAF, ITIL, Prince, CoBIT) and our real-world experience of what pragmatically works in order to assess the state of the nation and the foundation for any improvements
- IT Operating Model: providing objective advice and support in defining and implementing Operating Models with the right balance of internal IT capabilities and external IT services to support business change, speed to market, major transformation, and M&A and organisational efficiency
- Project Delivery Lifecycles: removing waste from project delivery and establishing effective command and control
- IT Organisation Design: in partnership with IT leaders and HR business partners developing IT organisation designs based on the target or interim IT Operating Models whilst maximising the use of existing staff experience and skills. Providing objective support and guidance in the recruitment process for IT leaders or closing the skills gaps for existing staff
- Service Management: ensuring the support organisation is designed and scaled to meet the needs of the business