We are always on the lookout for people with the right skills and experience to match. Why does this mean?
- You will come from an IT consultancy background and have real world IT experience. This means much more than just project delivery or service management – it means experience in tackling challenging problems. We are often brought in due to our ability to always drive forward, think deeply and solve what ever is thrown at us
- You will be confident and in being so, will instil confidence. This does not mean you will always have the answer. We are selected by our ability to break problems down, to analyse and then to propose options for solving
- You have a strong work ethic. We are also hands on – all of us. We don’t sit back and advise, we get involved, leading, supporting, doing whatever it takes to solve client problems as if they are ours. We are not overly hierarchical and we don’t get dragged down by cumbersome process. If you need help from a senior colleague, you just ask
- You know what you want and will set out to achieve it. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute and set their own goals to match their personal strengths and to focus on areas where they would like to grow . We recognise the importance of adapting to new challenges and believe everyone can learn from one another
- You are personable, with a sense of humour. Advising requires building a rapport. If you are not a people person, then this is not the industry for you. But you have to have a sense of humour to do this work